Here you can find any member resources that we have for you to download. This includes Blank Forms, Badge Location Diagrams Letters and other documents. If for some reason something isn’t on here that you need, please contact us.
The Scout Information Centre
The Information Centre is based at Gilwell Park and provides a single point of contact if you are seeking information or resources relating to any aspect of scouting. It is open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12 noon on Saturday.
Uniform & Clothing
Click Our Shop below to enter our online uniform and clothing shop
Please help support 7th Darlington Sea Scouts by shopping online.
Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,600 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S.
Every time you shop, you’ll raise a free donation for 7th Darlington Sea Scouts every time, it’s that easy!
Find out more: Easy Fundraising
Welcome Packs for all Sections
Badges to do at home
Badge Location Diagrams
New Leaders & Occasional Helpers Information
Behaviour & Bullying Policy
- Group Behaviour Policy
- Group Bullying Policy
- Young Leaders Behaviour, Rewards and Sanctions
- Young Leader Code of Conduct Agreement
- Safeguarding, Safety and Alcohol
- Payments, Refunds & Half Price Siblings
- Sub Payments from Missed Weeks
- Parents & Group Communications
- Hall Rules and Best Practice
- Waiting List Policy
- Group Structure
Law, Promise, Motto & Code of Conduct
Camp Forms, Kit List & Camp Information
- Beaver Section Camp Form
- Cub Section Camp Form
- Scout Section Camp Form
- Over the Counter Medication Policy and Information
- Camp and Activity Medication Form
- Payments Refunds 1/2 Price Siblings
- Knives on Camp
- Camp Information and Kit List
- Camp & Activity Cancellation Form